Gsx600f exhaust remodelling

If you can't find a second hand o/e system that suits have a look at the delkevic systems, they're relatively inexpensive, fit well and are usually a bigger bore as the o/e system(at least the bandit) is double skinned ,and quite heavy plus the bandit downpipes rot at the collector I had to have mine welded up before I went full system 

Edited by DAZ
Bleeding predictive text
45 minutes ago, DAZ said:

If you can't find a second hand o/e system that suits have a look at the delkevic systems, they're relatively inexpensive, fit well and are usually a bigger bore as the o/e system(at least the bandit) is double skinned ,and quite heavy plus the bandit downpipes rot at the collector I had to have mine welded up before I went full system 

Thanks guys! Yeah I was looking at delkevic as I’ve got a set on my et and they work well, just wants to make sure that the headers would fit before I start buying loads of bits 

Yes headers are interchangeable, you just need to swap oil sump, oil pickup and some say oil return pipes.

Sumps from any of the oil cooled with a standard 4-1 will fit straight on THE only down side is you may also need to alter your oil lines to the cooler.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

hi! I found an ad a few days ago with an interesting exhaust system,
which the seller described as removed from the oilcooled gsxr1100. The manifold looks like a reworked OEM (oil, water?) 4in2. The muffler itself is quite light. The complete system weighs 8 kg :) p&p in my 7/12 teapot

20230721_153808.jpg

IMG-20230722-WA0011.jpeg

20230726_145111.jpg

• Like 2