Check this video what do you hear?

2 hours ago, wraith said:

Running on 3 cylinders. Start it up check which down pipes are hot, then have a look/replace the plug on the cylinder that's not running. 

I just replaced both  coils and all wires and plugs as the OE ones had crap on ohm test. I will say that when I pulled the #1 plug wire while running no change was noticed but when I plugged it back in the rpms went up and hung for a bit

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bluedog59 said:

Does it run smooth and quiet when you put the cap back on and the revs go up ?

Yes   on the road under acceleration she's quick as shit like all 4 have to be running.   I just pulled all the fairings and tank off and tomorrow going to hook a dummy tank to it and try a few more things.  When I did  compression test dry across the board all was well but wet test and the psi shot up so I'm going to do a valve adjust anyways and check the cam chain and tensioner while I'm in there and also bench check the carbs float hight as I hear this could be the case. Wish me luck and any input you or others have is greatly appreciated. 

• Like 2