EFE clocks repair

3 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

They are bonded together! When you think about it, that is the only thing stopping water getting inside - its understandable!

I get the need for a seal but this seems impossible to separate. On the other hand I've never heard of one springing a leak.

Dab of quality silicone would do the trick but good ol' Suzuki wouldn't make money by selling the complete upper case I suppose.

18 hours ago, eddiegsx said:

I get the need for a seal but this seems impossible to separate. On the other hand I've never heard of one springing a leak.

Dab of quality silicone would do the trick but good ol' Suzuki wouldn't make money by selling the complete upper case I suppose.

Spare upper case? My guess is that a whole new set of clocks would have to be bought at vast expense but I am happy to be proved wrong.

There is some variation of the positioning of the 99 idiot lights among different 'EFE' models but as long as the neutral, high beam and oil pressure lights still work that's not a problem.

Edited by Dezza
  • Like 1