healtech quick shifter

fab

8 hours ago, fab said:

has anyone installed or tried a healtech quick shifter.

they look quite different to the solenoid type, so not sure if they are worth it or not? 

A mate was a dealer, worked better on some bike than others. Most people seem happy with them.  

• Like 1

I've had a few on some modern bikes & they were pretty rubbish compared to the more expensive brands. The software interface is great but the sensor is poor & goes out of adjustment constantly & sometimes doesn't work at all. They work better if you use a conventional sensor with them but I gave up & bought some translogic quickshifters. So much better.

23 hours ago, fab said:

has anyone installed or tried a healtech quick shifter.

they look quite different to the solenoid type, so not sure if they are worth it or not? 

I’ve done many of dyno miles with all types of shifter . In honesty I used to ask customers to turn it off via their fancy app .. any shifter that you can turn on and off , I’d be weary off .. 

20 hours ago, coombehouse said:

I've had a few on some modern bikes & they were pretty rubbish compared to the more expensive brands. The software interface is great but the sensor is poor & goes out of adjustment constantly & sometimes doesn't work at all. They work better if you use a conventional sensor with them but I gave up & bought some translogic quickshifters. So much better.

problem with most other quickshifter brands they dont do them for older bikes