Meth head Mystery

Jocalopse

2 years ago I bought a GSXR 1100 engine with the intent of rebuilding it as a spare for my B12. Seller thought it was stock. Yesterday was going to make some PAIR block off plates for the Bandit, went out to measure the ports on the GSXR engine and it doesn't have any, they're molded into the block, but not all the way through. That's odd I says to myself. Check the displacement volume on the block and it says 1270cc......Well well well. Suzuki didn't make any 1270cc oil boilers, so I'm assuming this is a big block. Anybody know who made 1270 blocks? What else should I look for, obviously it isn't a stock engine. What else could I check to see how modified this engine is?

PS I know GSXR110 and B12 engines aren't exactly the same, heads and clutch I think, but it'll fit into the B12 frame and plug into the CDI and run, that's why I bought it. Function oil boilers are rare here in eastern Canada.