7/11 clutch master issues

Damienga15de

Hi all, I have been slack with my build hoping to get it done soon but have ran into a issue. The standard 1100 master fouls the 750 fairing, and the ducati brembo master looks and fits great but doesn't push enough fluid to disengage the clutch properly. The ducati appears to be a 13mm cylinder and the 1100 a 14 but the stroke feels longer on the 1100 too 

What other options have I got?  

6 minutes ago, dupersunc said:

Bandit 600 cable doesnt have the swept steel guide the gsxf one has at the lever end. You get  a better cable run with the gsxf part if you run clip one.

Interesting, I will search one out. I assume you mean clip ons as s and e are next to each other on a qwerty keyboard:)

32 minutes ago, MeanBean49 said:

The ducati master should work, ive been using them for years. 

Even if it's 13mm and looks to be a shorter stroke, it does make the clutch slip but definetly doesn't disengage fully at tick over you would do well to make the wheel stop by hand. 

It is a full new ebc clutch pack would this make a difference 

7 hours ago, Damienga15de said:

Even if it's 13mm and looks to be a shorter stroke, it does make the clutch slip but definetly doesn't disengage fully at tick over you would do well to make the wheel stop by hand. 

It is a full new ebc clutch pack would this make a difference 

Ive not measured them but all the conventional type ducati remote res brembo ones are the same size. Ive never had a problem with them, even with a lockup clutch fitted