Why did I sell her????

21 minutes ago, simesman said:

Wouldn't you be sad?

Anyway, it's always nice to see pictures of a Katana, surely?

yes....yes it is always nice to see pictures....hence the "aircooled pictures thread" at the top of this section :)  I ....probably amongst some others......could care less about  how you feel because you sold your "baby" ...... we don't do that here .

Yeah, lovely old air cooled motor. I like the oil cooleds too though.

I have a question. How come there are not many mentions of the GSX1400 on this forum (well, in the oily section)? I have one of those tucked away which I won't be selling (the Kat taught me that) and it seems unpopular here. Is there a reason for that?

2 hours ago, simesman said:

Yeah, lovely old air cooled motor. I like the oil cooleds too though.

I have a question. How come there are not many mentions of the GSX1400 on this forum (well, in the oily section)? I have one of those tucked away which I won't be selling (the Kat taught me that) and it seems unpopular here. Is there a reason for that?

Because of the fuel injection it is considered to modern to be old skool.

They make great parts bikes to...kinda like a bandit :v

Pssst... i found a loop hole....  Chuck the 14 engine in a EFE and you're fine.

Just don't tell everyone about that glitch :pimp:

Best check out my thread in projects if you like the 14. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, simesman said:

Read the rules. Everything is explained. You are expected to educate yourself in that respect. Failure to do..... Well Read the rules.

The bandwidth and resources here are free but they are also hard earned don't make the mistake of wasting them.

• Like 3