85 gs700e rebuild

hey everyone, I picked up a 85 gs700e a few weeks ago. It was sitting in a pile of scrap metal about to go to the junk crusher. It was complete. I think I overpaid for it at 400 bucks, but the gs 700 es (faired model) was my first street bike ten years ago. My dad sold that bike on me and wish I still had it. So long story short, this bike hasn't been ridden in 24 years. It only has 10k original miles. However the motor was seized badly from sitting and water getting into the cylinders. I tried soaking for a week in marvel mystery oil and pb blaster, then attempted to break free with the ratchet on the flywheel bolt. No such luck at all. So I tore the motor down. Engine is free now!, but cylinder walls were toast. looks like its been seized a good 20 years. I got a real nice replacement cylinder block off Eblag. Two of the valves are rusted open and the head needs to be completely rebuilt. I will do that, but I want to get this thing running asap. So I'm looking for a replacement head. I can't find one. I did find a head off an 83 gsx750. It looks to me that tons of parts off the 83 gsx 750 are identical to the 700. Including the head. is this true? what parts are direct bolt on from the 83 750 to the 85 700? Id like to take a 750 head, drop in my cams from the 700 and put it back together. Other than the head and cylinders being a mess the rest of the engine looks to be in very good shape and the oil that came out was actually decent. So I think its a good candidate for a rebuild. I know ill have to replace all rubber gaskets and seals, but at the moment I'm just trying to find parts. Any information is greatly appreciated. New to the forum, so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong section. Thanks so much.

Edited by davegs700
typos