Donnington

Katana

We have been invited to donington again over the last few years this show has been getting bigger and better anyone that has been will tell you how good it is (the sun even came out in 2015) there is no limit to the amount of bikes we can have on stand I'm not looking for show bikes (that's not what OSS is about) I'm looking for standard to fully tricked out bikes. I'm wanting to stick to Oldskool stuff so I'm not really wanting liquid cooled bikes. I would like some race bikes, some Drag bikes but most of all road bikes from a shit Katana (yea that's mine) to a turbo ET (if anyone knows where I could find one of them) I want to get as many names down as I can so I know what size stand to book. If your not sure if you can be arsed coming just speak to anyone that has been before

Included if you put a bike on the stand is two free weekend wristbands that include trackside entry to whole weekend of racing, free camping, free tea and coffee all weekend and opportunity to have a few laps round the track.

• Like 6