Gsxr slabby parts

MooreMatthew

One picture I posted shows the lock mechanism under the seat so I suspect its the other end or the key tumbler on the left side just under the bottom edge of the fairing you want a picture of. The bike is dismantled in the shed, tomorrow I will remount it and take a picture and post it here for you .

47 minutes ago, billd said:

One picture I posted shows the lock mechanism under the seat so I suspect its the other end or the key tumbler on the left side just under the bottom edge of the fairing you want a picture of. The bike is dismantled in the shed, tomorrow I will remount it and take a picture and post it here for you .

It’s ok just seen on another pic on how the key part mounts

just sorted some foot rests 

got a pic of how the front fairing attaches 

thanks 

As per your request pictures that show what holds the front portion of the fairing on. My bike is 1 1985.

There are three bolts that attach the front fairing to the bike

-two Allan bolts attach the top fairing stay to just behind the steering stem onto what also acts as the petrol tank front support stay

-one Phillips screw from the bottom secures the fairing to the headlight assembly bracket and that's it

The rest of the  fairing attaches to the front  fairing via three screws on each side.

Hope this is what you were after, if you want more photos I've got plenty and happy to share.

oct29200181.jpg

oct29200182.jpg

5 hours ago, billd said:

As per your request pictures that show what holds the front portion of the fairing on. My bike is 1 1985.

There are three bolts that attach the front fairing to the bike

-two Allan bolts attach the top fairing stay to just behind the steering stem onto what also acts as the petrol tank front support stay

-one Phillips screw from the bottom secures the fairing to the headlight assembly bracket and that's it

The rest of the  fairing attaches to the front  fairing via three screws on each side.

Hope this is what you were after, if you want more photos I've got plenty and happy to share.

oct29200181.jpg

oct29200182.jpg

Photos are quality bud many thanks 

looks like you got a project there yourself 

is this the same bike as the other pic that was all built up 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, MooreMatthew said:

Any pics of the 1100 mounting then bud 

I haven't but if you have a look at katanamangler & cockneyricks build threads you should get the info you're looking for. Or look at parts diagrams on CMS or Robinsons web sites.

3 minutes ago, MooreMatthew said:

Interested to see post them up as a thread for future reference 

thanks 

I can post the relevant ones - l took them for insurance valuation purposes.

I'll do a build thread next week if no one minds...in projects or oil-cooled?

Im guessing oil-cooled Reference Pics???

Edited by wsn03