Event city show

Katana

Just a quick one to say thanks to the guys who made it out to Manchester this weekend. We had a good cross section of bikes, and I appreciate the effort made to get there. Gutted some others couldn't make it, but sometimes stuff gets in the way and I understand that, I've been there myself and hopefully next time you'l be able to join us. Great weekend, some laughs and piss taking as always. Thanks all.

• Like 7
53 minutes ago, eddiegsx said:

Congratulations Paul, though im not surprised you pulled an award. looks even better in the flesh!.nice meeting you yesterday and hope to meet some of you at donington in may.

Yep, nice to meet you too mate.

• Like 1

Here’s my view on this weekends show, although we had a few people who couldn’t make it with their bikes to the show,that’s just how it is, we had six bikes on the stand,my turbo ET,my cousins bandit motored EF,marks 750 Slingy racebike, Daves oil boiler Kat  Toms mongrel and simons lovely RGV 250,so we had a good cross section of bikes, the stand got an awful lot of attention all weekend and we had a great time, it was great to catch up with people again, roll on Donnington in May for another bout of OSS shenanigans,thanks to @Harry74for organising it and Dave @Katanafor well just being his usual self:D Oh and my bike won a little trophy so that was nice. All in all a cracking weekend.

• Like 7