Bandit/GSXR 36mm carb rubbers

Tony H

Evening folks I have a couple of sets of Mikuni 36mm carbs supposed to be GSXR/Bandit. Problem is that the inlet flange is oval  64mm high 58mm wide. 

I currently have some brutalised K&N filters on a set on a bandit engine in EF frame and want to get an airbox made up.

What model airbox/rubbers do I need too get to fit?

Cheers

So are you sure the MK1 1200 airbox rubbers will fit Cos When asking for replacement K&N's MK1 1200 Bandit is 58 round. Also MK1 carbs appear on Fleabay as both round and oval..... Actually I am going to message some of the ones on Fleabay and see if any are oval. Silicone hose not an option. Thanks anyway

So are you sure the MK1 1200 airbox rubbers will fit Cos When asking for replacement K&N's MK1 1200 Bandit is 58 round. Also MK1 carbs appear on Fleabay as both round and oval..... Actually I am going to message some of the ones on Fleabay and see if any are oval. Silicone hose not an option. Thanks anyway

The Mk1 b12 are bst36ss(same as the 11k/l,gsx1100g,89-96 teapot750,750j/k and triumph trophy/daytona 1200's),these are an oval inlet.The only major difference is that the b12 bst36's have the tps on the side.

The Mk2 b12 uses bsr36ss cv's,these have the round inlet :)

• Like 2

The Mk1 b12 are bst36ss(same as the 11k/l,gsx1100g,89-96 teapot750,750j/k and triumph trophy/daytona 1200's),these are an oval inlet.The only major difference is that the b12 bst36's have the tps on the side.
The Mk2 b12 uses bsr36ss cv's,these have the round inlet :)

Bandit MK2 carbs are spaced differently to the Mk1 carbs. so should be easy to identify.