Are Bandit fork legs longer than GSXR

Tony H

1100 slingy are 760-750mm ish depending on year, 750 slingy are 740-725mm ish  ive got a set of 735mm 750 l/m ones on my bandit and they were fine until I fitted a fatter cooler and went on a track, at full compression at the hairpin at Pembray with a fat bloke hard ( panicking) on the brakes the mudguard touched the cooler, if you are a small sized child and have a standard thickness cooler that should be OK.

I got over the problem by welding 2 top yokes together to gain back 20mm or so, of course there was a lot of Tut Tut'ing, and head shacking and " that will never last"  " It will snap off and you will die"" :)

How much height do you need is 20mm enough?? could weld a couple together?? ive got a couple of 43mm sling/bandit top yokes in the big box of bits I thinkB|

Funny old thing that was in 2008 and I think I can safely say it don't handle bad and its never snapped off and killed meB|

DSCF1567.jpg

DSCF1566.jpg

DSCF1570.jpg

DSCF1617.jpg

P5300051_zpsd0cw3dox.jpg

Edited by fatblokeonbandit