Which parts are (easily) interchangeable between a 1200 Inazuma & other OSS's...?

• 5 months later...

Hello, I have an Inazuma 1200 with a rivet-mounted carburetor Does anyone have a carburator that wants to know which one is past?

Does the bandit mk1 fit? Mikuni rs carbs? 36mm? 38mm?

Edited by Wee Man
Translated to English
On 1/8/2024 at 1:10 AM, inazumap said:

Hello, I have an Inazuma 1200 with a rivet-mounted carburetor Does anyone have a carburator that wants to know which one is past?

Does the bandit mk1 fit? Mikuni rs carbs? 36mm? 38mm?

Zuma 1200 has 34mm carbs. But I would assume Blandit ones would fit, it is the same motor.

1 hour ago, Sander_Koop said:

Zuma 1200 has 34mm carbs. But I would assume Blandit ones would fit, it is the same motor.

52 minutes ago, TonyGee said:

they have 32mm carbs :tu

I'm thinking Tony is correct , and that as far as I know the only oilcooled bikes with 34mm carbs are the 1052 GSXR and the 1127 GSX F power screen ...... I wait with bated breath to be corrected ...:tu

• Like 1

If you want to replace the 32mm bonsai carbs then the obvious choice would be to use the carbs and rubbers from a 1200 Blandit. Using GSXR rubbers will bring the carbs closer to the head if there are airbox fitting issues. There is a little bit of carb info here. It's a sticky at the top of this section :)