GSX1100 rockers alternative??

I have a virtually complete GSX1100et engine (1074). The only thing I'm missing is the rockers, their shafts and the bolts and springs. I've been waiting for months for a good set to come up on Eblag, with no joy. Do rockers from anything else fit? I'm beginning to think it might actually be easier to break the engine for spares, sell them all and then buy a complete engine. Any thoughts?

I have a virtually complete GSX1100et engine (1074). The only thing I'm missing is the rockers, their shafts and the bolts and springs. I've been waiting for months for a good set to come up on Eblag, with no joy. Do rockers from anything else fit? I'm beginning to think it might actually be easier to break the engine for spares, sell them all and then buy a complete engine. Any thoughts?

I most likily have the shafts and springs and may have rockers......as said i,ve used gsxr rockers as well............. 

Hi Duckndive, I'd be interested, what do you have and what do you want for them? I've seen I can source gsxr followers on Eblag, but I can't see any of the other bits I need.

I,ll dig out what i have tomorrow "sunday" then message you .........what part of the uk are you in ?