name that wheel

dirky

hi.

just got this wheel out the back of the shed.anyone got a clue what it is.  the bearing is 40 outer and 14 inner.  stamped up as jt17xmt3.00.

thought it was gsf but the 400 has a 15mm spindle.  hoping to use it with b6 forks as the discs are pretty new if I can do a bearing swop to 17mm inner.

is this a standard wheel that Suzuki used on everything ?

any ideas ?   cheers  dirk

IMG_0188.JPG

Cheers guys     Brian it is then  :)

hopefully new bearings will save my buying a wheel then.

the disc is marked kba 61000 and the spec sheets say if will fit rgv250  and gsx600f amongst others. does anyone know what the measurements are for a bandit disc. hoping this is the same then I,ll be onto a winner.  more bits for a bike and less junk in the shed :)

IMG_0189.JPG

these are 310mm but they definitely came with this wheel. think I,m gonna swop the bearings ,fit it together and see if I can make adapter plates for the calipers.  last project left me with a shed full of bits that didn't fit so I,m in no rush to buy more 

cheers

bingo :)   found it.  it was off a sv650. same casting as a gsf6 so hopefully should be able to do summat with it.   cheers

Edited by dirky
more info