7/11 Gs750

I have a project bike of mine that i just burnt a valve on and decided to do an 1100 swap and i have some questions....below is what the bike started as and what it is today

looking to do an gsxr 1100 swap soon!

i have a dyna2000 ignition system on it, could i get a different assembly to use my ignition management computer on it?

i also have a aftermarket rectifier/regulator with a  warranty that id like to keep. can i hook it up to the gsxr engine ? it looks like 3 yellows ,a positive, and a negative for both

swing arm swaps galore!!! i need help with bearing size for my frame and the axle bolt size so i can figure it adapters and such. i cant find exact numbers anywhere, just "use this swingarm"

iv read a lot about how the engine sits in the frame, just want to confirm that i can have it sit on the same rear brackets and make custom front brackets to avoid hassles with the chain

id like to do a gsxr 2000 plus front end swap on it, could use the steering stem bearing sizes

im going to use a lithium ion battery, im not aware of any other eletronics on  the gsxr 1100 engine. if theirs anything weird on it crank positions sensor or what have you, it would be great to know

thanks,

paul

unnamed t.jpg

unnamed y.jpg

unnamed s.jpg

Hi and welcome to OSS.

Yes you can use your rear bottom mounts and make up new front and top rear mounts, you may need to make zorst extensions for the down pipes, swing arm gsxr slingshot and b12 have the same spindle most Suzuki head stock berring are the same. Sorry that's for the 1000 xD

If you have a good look through the project bit you will find lost of info. 

Edited by wraith
Add a bit