GSXR 750 Slingshot jetting

Rncv

Hi,

Just reassembled my 91 GSXR 750 with 36mm carbs, dual k&n filters and complete aftermarket exhaust.

current mains are 107.5, I know standard are 112.5.

Has anyone got a ballpark for mains/pilots/clip position For the above setup?

Thanks!

Hi I have same set up

Note. Your needles and emulsion tubes should be in good condition otherwise you will get a rich condition, happened to me.

I have since replaced them with new and will need to adjust the main as its too small indicated by the needle on lowest clip.

Anyway this is my base line

Pilots 37.5       are okay

Mixture screw   2 1/2   turns out slightly rich could be 2 or 2 1/4 ongoing.

Needles on lowest clip      ongoing

Mains     127.5          will step up   jets as needle is currently on lowest clip indicating main is slightly to small  so either 130,135,140 . ongoing

If you want an easier route a forum member pointed me in the direction of a factory pro kit that covers your set up  and mine "config 30 carb kit"

I'm going to play with some larger mains as its a cheaper option, the new needles and emulsion tubes made a big difference.

Cheers

750M had 38mm carbs std I think, so might make it difficult to buy over the counter jet kit.

Certainly with 1100s, if you fit pods (or Pipercross replacement box filter) , you'll need different needles , because you can't enrich this area enough with std needles. The mj sizing goes up by 25/30. 750s should be along the same lines.