K1-K3 headers

Venom

Yes.

But you will have to give them a tweak. Spacing between the down pipes is different, so you have to pull them out.

And they sit a little low, so they need bending up under the sump. A blow torches, a car jack and some swearing and ya sorted.

There should be loads on here about doing it.

Edited by SiBag
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, SiBag said:

Yes.

But you will have to give them a tweak. Spacing between the down pipes is different, so you have to pull them out.

And they sit a little low, so they need bending up under the sump. A blow torches, a car jack and some swearing on ya sorted.

thank you for info

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, boilerdude said:

So they also fit blandit?  Worthy upgrade for cheap?

Worth it just to get rid of the mild steel scrap collector thats designed to rot out and split the serviceable stainless exhaust in 2.

I have a GSXR1100 Akrapovic system on my B12 engined GS, fits very well, just hangs a little low for some folk! but that is due to the adapters needed for my frame clearance, you shouldnt have that problem with a stock engine in a stock frame  :)

100_4266.JPG

Edited by 370steve
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, boilerdude said:

actually that was useful information irregardless. If a gsxr 1000 exhaust hangs low on an 1100. And a gsxr 1100 exhaust hangs low on a bandit. Then a gsxr 1000 exhaust on a bandit should hang really really low. That is good information to have.

Erm no 

Look at the pic, he has about an inch to 2 inches of extra pipe where it fits to the motor.

You can get the thou headers quite tight to the dump with a bit of effort.

On 11/05/2016 at 2:08 PM, SiBag said:

Yes.

And they sit a little low, so they need bending up under the sump. A blow torches, a car jack and some swearing and ya sorted.

^^ this on a gsxr1100, i will soon be trying on my bandit so will report back with measurements etc 

Edited by fish91