new to turbo's

SFC

ive just done a deal on a turbo systum but need a couple of parts. some samco or other makes hose for sure but not sure on the rest or how its plumbed in , will get some pic's up thursday afterwork . ideally a simple diagram would be a great help , there is no cooler so is it needed also a bit of play in the turbo which i new about but been told a rebuild kit is pretty cheap

Edited by SFC

You'll need an oil cooler if it's an oilboiler you are fitting it to,but no inter cooler if you are referring to that, some of the more knowledgable turbo boys will be along I'm sure but if you need to look at a turbo kit fitted,my bike and Kev Kearsleys bike will be at the .Manchester show this weekend and also the Kickback show at Stoneleigh in two weeks time

3 minutes ago, Paulm said:

You'll need an oil cooler if it's an oilboiler you are fitting it to,but no inter cooler if you are referring to that, some of the more knowledgable turbo boys will be along I'm sure but if you need to look at a turbo kit fitted,my bike and Kev Kearsleys bike will be at the .Manchester show this weekend and also the Kickback show at Stoneleigh in two weeks time

thanks paul , i will also have my bike on show at the kickback , hopefully catch you there and will have a look at your turbo , which bike will you have or if you see me near my gix give me a shout....i have oilcooler , this is the pic of what ive bought , complete novice to turbo's but learning as i go

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

looks like the turbo is on hold for a short while , after doing a spot of research and some great info and help from a member ive since found out the turbo is fecked, theres also about £200 of parts i need that are missing and another £250 to have it set-up along with about £150 for new turbo.....bit gutted but will keep on plodding and get it fitted soonish

• 2 weeks later...