34 year dream fulfilled! I got me a Katana!!

Brill looking Kat. Fruity Sebring sound, eh?

And @johnr is absolutely right in every word he says in his inimitable way.

My witness report: My first bike ever back in 1988 was a Katana. Had a few more over the years, mostly three roadready at a time plus at least one on the workbench. And I never rode any bike different from a Kat ever since. That's the reason for the fact that I don't know anything about motorbikes in common. If it comes to talking about motorbikes You better talk to an expert.

• Like 1
On 06/03/2016 at 7:56 PM, KATANAMANGLER said:

Nah that's just you John:D

possibly, im upto 6 including the 650, and 23 if you include all the other bikes, you know ive now got another dr650! but this ones a runner with mot and it was the same price as the one i got from you, im having a big cull when the sun starts shining and encouraging folks wallets to open, keeping only the kats and punting the rest on.

• Like 2
On 06/03/2016 at 7:59 PM, KATANAMANGLER said:

Tell the rest John " and then you'll buy a tall metal cupboard and you'll put new and almost new Katana parts in it wrapped in tea towels. When people to visit you'll take them out and make a purring noise"

dont mention,,,,, the precious,,,,,,

• Like 2

yeah, id lead with that,,,,,, although after 2 years practice, i make a moderately edible kedgeree!

i look at the dr chassis and then the gsxr1100wn engine and wonder if they would fit together. after all, if you want a big powerful traily bike that you wont ever take off road.....

• Like 2