On 7/17/2024 at 9:47 PM, clivegto said:

Busa and TL early one's are the same as 750 srad bud :tu

Do you know if there is any difference in the 600 srad and 750 srad, busa, TL ?

Just going to have a play (later in the year) with putting a srad 6" rear wheel in my kat xD just because :D

3 minutes ago, wraith said:

Do you know if there is any difference in the 600 srad and 750 srad, busa, TL ?

Just going to have a play (later in the year) with putting a srad 6" rear wheel in my kat xD just because :D

That's a good question but I don't know for sure. Swinging arms and wheels are interchangeably so I would assume they are. Could have slightly different offset though. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, clivegto said:

That's a good question but I don't know for sure. Swinging arms and wheels are interchangeably so I would assume they are. Could have slightly different offset though. 

I with thinking something similar, as the 600 srad has a 5.5" wheel and the 750 srad has a 6" as well as the busa and TL 9_9

I would think you may need to look at a sprocket carrier from something a 'size smaller' something  like a GS500 twin as I'm presuming they would be a narrower swing arm,wheel Etc   though obviously no guarantee it'll fit the wheel and no doubt you'd need to change the bearing to suit the srad spindle .....

Edit: if the srad one is just a few mm too wide and you don't want to machine it could a dished rear sprocket fitted the "wrong" way help with chain alignment ? Same with the front a zx6r front sprocket is 6mm offset apparently ...

Edited by DAZ
Addition
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2024 at 7:23 PM, wraith said:

I with thinking something similar, as the 600 srad has a 5.5" wheel and the 750 srad has a 6" as well as the busa and TL 9_9

I have both wheels and the sprocket carrier is the same.

• Like 2