Vance and Hines exhaust pipe

Coleman

• 2 weeks later...

I think i have one. Its header black with aluminum canister riveted on. Vance & Hines label on it. Its a bit old mind you and will need to be brought back ( sanded down with new header coat paint and sure you will want to drill out rivets to replace packing ) but its yours if you want. I can send photos later since im not officially a member yet.  Its a 2 piece type . My neighbor was tossing it and he just worked on his 1150 E and he did say it was off that bike. I just kept it because it was cool and hung it in my heated dry basement. Reach out with contact info if you want or call 914-447-7277 Rob. Forgive me if we are not allowed to post this i don't know the rules yet. There is no real damage or road rash so a good start.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently managed to pick up a relatively good second hand one for my restoration. I previously had a black 4-1 system which I wanted to replace.

It looks decent enough.

VanceHine4-1chrome.thumb.JPG.e33aef2455cec4711a2cae4e95869e13.JPG

I'm getting closer to the point of turning the engine over so will be interesting to hear the sound etc.