Left hand switch copper contact and spring

Hi, I am restoring the left hand switch on a 79 GS 1000 and it looks like im missing one of the copper detent contacts. Its the small rectangular one with two little raised forms. Does anyone know where to get them or has one for sale. Any help would be appreciated. VinceĀ 

IMG_5579.jpeg

IMG_5580.jpeg

I was working on one of my bikes earlier and during a parts search found another box of switch debris. It contained some contacts and springs. The smaller ones have 2 conical raised parts and the larger one three. There were also some mini springs. All parts are from an old EFE/kat left switch. These contain many of these parts due to their multi-function (and idiotic design). Would any of these be the missing items from your switch?

IMGP1587.JPG

Hi I was looking at that switch and it looks like there is no wires soldered to that contact also no witness marks on the copper where the contact passes? (Blue circle) Could it be it was never there? Its missing at the off position on the switch. Just an observation. Vince

IMG_5620.jpeg

IMG_5625.jpeg