GSX750 ES Swingarm + Head stem DIMS

Hi all, first time around here.

Made a recent purchase of a 83 gsx750 ES, but in need of some quick help getting dimensions. Does anyone have dimensions for the swingarm pivot width and the head stem height? Just need to narrow down possible donors for a front end and swingarm swap. Bike is on the way, but need to get to the wreckers asap as they are closing down and just chucking stuff out real quick. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by BananaSplit
Spelling
On 5/5/2023 at 10:54 AM, BananaSplit said:

Thanks coombe, I tried looking around the forum but didn't have luck getting exact dimensions. Appreciate that.

It's the same width as the gsx1100et, ez, sz etc. Also gsxr600 & 750 srad & k1,2 & 3 are the same width though bushes are needed as the spindle is a  much larger diameter 

On 5/7/2023 at 9:55 AM, coombehouse said:

It's the same width as the gsx1100et, ez, sz etc. Also gsxr600 & 750 srad & k1,2 & 3 are the same width though bushes are needed as the spindle is a  much larger diameter

picked up a '04 CBR600 front end and a '95 GSXR750 braced swingarm. Bike will arrive in a couple of weeks so looking forward to getting started.  Might swap for a 600 K2 swingarm later though, not sold on the bracing yet.

10 hours ago, rodneya said:

Check that the brace clears the frame by the side covers before you go too far with fitting.

thanks for the heads up, we are doing a full custom subframe so not too worried about that atm. Will need to do a rear suspension mount as well. Just not too keen on visual size of the braced swingarm, looks excessive compared to a 600 K1/2/3. Unless I'm missing something?

On 5/3/2023 at 1:10 AM, Swiss Toni said:

Hello and welcome! Endless possibilities. Take a good look in the project pages, and The Vault. Plenty info there.

Thanks Toni, I am still getting used to navigating the site, I will have a browse for further information.