Katana

gsx

Lowered the rear sets , done the esd clocks , changed the slanted gsxr master for a bandit one , re routed cabling up front to stop it interfering with the lock and all handlebar stuff on stainless Allen bolts as most of the rest of the bike .

All little things but really irksome , took 3 days , happy for now 

15 hours ago, gsx said:

Tbh spent quite a bit of that time chuffing fags drinking beer and thinking about it !

You were smoking cigarettes, right.  My American ears nearly took it the wrong way.

Do you have any more details on your chain guard?  I'm always intrigued by making parts from non-motorcycle stuff.

Well fuck me ,  it's been mothballed for 3 years or more ,admittedly with the carbs off .

Managed to wedge a 14 amp battery under the seat and used the last of the mower petrol in it and guess what ? First prod of the starter it fired up , drained petrol from float bowl 3 as not firing properly on that one and purring like a kitten , just been for very short blast and back in love again , happy bunny 

1586266628731854939257016667229.jpg

• Like 3