DOES ANYONE HAVE A 1989 GSXR 750?

dcntma750

HI I HAVE  ON A FEW FORUMS AND TO NO AVAIL,,,  im trying to get someone with same bike as mine and lift up tank and snap a pic, cause i got 4 hoses not counting the one with nipple on top of carb #4 but in the pic hoses 1&2 are for fuel ,, now my petcock doesnt have a vacuum and fuel line it has 2 fuel lines and im running 2 separate air filters no airbox so where do the other lines #3#4#5?

20200329_152710.jpg

20200326_184126.jpg

Hi and welcome to group therapy. A small introduction in the general section is appreciated. 
hoses 3 & 4 are breathers, they should be left open, pointing down behind the air filters. 
5 looks like a vacuum hose. One end goes to the carb top/intake rubber #4, the other end should be blocked off if it's not connected to the fuel tap. 

sorry to jump on this... was going to ask the same question. Can I check that 1&2 on the pic go to the bottom fittings and are fuel inlet. 3&4 are the top fittings and are just a breather? I also have what looks like a large breather in the centre of mine, near the throttle cable - should this connect to anything? I believe I have the bst38ss carbs.