34mm cv carbs identification needed

Hello, I got a couple of sets of carbs of someone on here, years ago, might have been Wraith, cant remember.

Im looking for some kindly sould to identify them if possible. 

They are 34mm tin tops, but im not sure what they are off, maybe powerscreen or slabby 11, anyone know?

the only identification marks on them are at the end which reads :48804. then KO11 below that.

Any ideas?

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

12 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

not as far as I know

The one's I got with my power screen motor where, looked just like slingshot carbs (36mm gsxr1100k) but 34mm

Of course, like most things I could be very wrong with this xD

Edited by wraith
Add a bit

Is powersceen (maybe slabby J) as the top rails differ. On the g,h slabbies they have really odd multi-section rails. According to the robinsons parts fische, the slab 1100 J has the same sort of rails as did the powerscreen, basically a single top rail. Someone's been faffing around with the idle adjuster on those, and I think that's another bit that differs but I may be wrong.

yeah the idle adjuster has been altered, 

so we think either 1100J slabbie or powerscreen. cool.  These are pretty sought after by the blow thru turbo boys then.

I was looking to use them on a bandit 12 motor. I know the 36's would probably be a better bet, but I refuse to pay upwards of 150- 200 quid for a 2nd hand set, not including rubbers, or maybe that's just the abay dreamers.

Thanks for your help.