GS750 EXHAUST

ccroaker

hi guys and gals.... i have a 1977 gs 750 with a motad exhaust which i dont like.....just ordered a full DELKEVIC EXHAUST 4-1 system....probably should have asked first but anyone have any experience with these exhaust s.......all i know is it looks good .  thanks...my gs with motad exhaust

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by ccroaker
Added pic
1 hour ago, wraith said:

For a Delkevic zorst on my GS1000, good quality, not a high performance zorst but a good replacement one and a lot better than a Motad ;)

thanks lad...its a 40 yr old 750 so its never gonna be high performance ...lol   ....more for looks and sound as the motad looked miserable and sounded worse ...

13 hours ago, ccroaker said:

thanks lad...its a 40 yr old 750 so its never gonna be high performance ...lol   ....more for looks and sound as the motad looked miserable and sounded worse ...

xD yes Motad's are not the best street cred xD I didn't get a end can off Delkevic as they only did the Marshall type at the time (I'm not a fan of that type, but each to there owen ;)) they do a nice round can now looks like a old Alfa :) just a pipe.

I just put a DB killer in the link pipe at first and latter on put a proper end can on but going to change that to a stainless one at some point xD

On 21 August 2018 at 8:50 PM, ccroaker said:

hi guys and gals.... i have a 1977 gs 750 with a motad exhaust which i dont like.....just ordered a full DELKEVIC EXHAUST 4-1 system....probably should have asked first but anyone have any experience with these exhaust s.......all i know is it looks good .  thanks...my gs with motad exhaust

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My new delkevic exhaust

• 3 weeks later...