B6 rear wheel into a gs1000

Hi all, im new here so please bear with me if im asking something thats been covered to death,  iv bust broken a mk2 b6 and tried the rear wheel in my gs1000s and its gone straight in, will need the carrier reducing  a tad but im just wondering if this wheel is strong enough,  iv done the b12 swinger n wheel in a 750 before but dont fancy doing it again if the 6 is ok, any thoughts 

Bandit 6 rear wheel fits straight in and no need to reduce the carrier if you are using a 160/150 tyre just use a GS500e twin sprocket carrier.

If you use a gsx750f rear caliper (the one that is above the axle) it fts straight on using the original torque arm

• Like 1

Welcome to OSS.

As said the b6 wheel is fine in a gs1000. This had been done many times before.

If I remember right the b6 front won't go strate in the gs1000 forks, but the gs500 twin will you just need to make hangers for the calliper.

Cheers, iv a b12 for the front which goes in with a cut down pin and some lc headrace bearings on a 750 so hopefully the same on the thou, will have a look at the 500 carrier as i was going to use an offset front sprocket and some machined off the b6 carrier  to get the chain alignment