output shaft bearing

no class

can someone confirm if the 91-92 gsxr 1100 output (drive) shaft has a double row bearing ?   I need to swap out the shaft and bearing on my gen 1 bandit 12 motor.....part numbers are the same for the shafts and bearings....the spacers are different ....19mm gsf....18.1 gsxr.....I seem to recal reading about the gsxr bearing being a stronger upgrade for the bandit one.....but then again I may have been on the juice that night .

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Oilyspanner said:

The 1100 M/N and B12 have the wider bearing and longer output shaft, I haven't heard one is stronger than the other though ? didn't know the spacers were different..

I have been reading some crap posted on the net about the b12 output shaft bearing failures....on lowish km motors..... now..... my gsxr's from days gone by (L , M , N ) all had above 35-45 k on the exception of the L model ..... never had or heard of a bearing failure..... second gear yes...... bearing no . I just can't remember if the 91-92 bearing had double row bb's.   The bandits have 1