Hello and help

matt1978

Hi Matt, and welcome. We use little engines like yours to run our oil pumps!  Nah, just kidding! If you call Robinsons Foundry, give them your engine number, they'll tell you exactly what you have. And supply your needs. As a bonus, you can tell them you're now OSS, and qualify for 10% discount. Or Robinsons in Rochdale, quote 'Yoshijonny' and get 15%. Can't be bad! Glad you joined now?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, gsx said:

Gotta be one of suzukis best engines ,neglected ,abused  and generally thrashed one for a couple of years in the late 80 s .never let me down despite the abuse 

Yes this one has been neglected too. All the wire are cut and although I bought it as a complete engine, after taking the `top off to see why it was seized it turned out it was because a cam had been removed and the chain was just hanging. Thankfully I only paid 99p for it off Eblag. Looks good apart from that though. I'm hoping the cam are the same through the years as I can only find one for a 79 and I think mines a little later

• Like 2