Are 750w and 1100w water hoses the same?

Really? I'd be interested to know how they fit since the 1100 has the thermostat outside the frame rail (between frame and fairing on the right), and the 750 has the thermostat under the petrol tank, behind the headstock.

Also the 750 has a water to oil heat exchanger around the oil filter, whereas the 1100 has a separate oil cooler, so will you have surplus hoses for that in the kit?

1 hour ago, Legotoy said:

Really? I'd be interested to know how they fit since the 1100 has the thermostat outside the frame rail (between frame and fairing on the right), and the 750 has the thermostat under the petrol tank, behind the headstock.

Also the 750 has a water to oil heat exchanger around the oil filter, whereas the 1100 has a separate oil cooler, so will you have surplus hoses for that in the kit?

You took the words right out of my mouth....

I went on the samco site and the 1100 has the same kit code as the 750. I will look in to it more now that you have posted the above info. I might have to buy separate bits anyway as I don't have a standard set up

samco says - 1100WP / WR 1993-1995 is same kit as 750WN / WP 1993 - 1995

Edited by spondonturbo
cirrect info
  • Like 1