Dog bone length for 750wr/ws?

Anyone tell me length of standard dog bones for gsxr750wr/ws on braced arm?

How much would 5mm shorter jack up the rear? The ones i made are too long. Approx 204mm centre.

Now making some.

Cheers in advance

Edited by Madb
Forgot measurment.

Happy to help !! I have a complete 1995 back end still fitted in the chassis so was also considering swapping it in to the wp?

50/50 with the idea as have got the wp with modified bottom link/bones/k8 shock and sits nice...Braced does look nicer hmmmmmmm 

• Like 1

Easy swap if ya do fancy trying. 

Castle nuts. Dont ya just love them .

I just got a set of eblag for an srad. Ya should get three diff sizes for about 15-20 pounds. Make sure they're made in england tho not china.(y)

Mates just turned up in workshop with this so not going to touch any machinery tonight!

14782858362072110114932.jpg

• Like 1

(y)

LOL Fitted it in today :D and noticed that zx6r g1 g2 j1 j2 std alloy dogbones slip straight on and give it 40mm lift.. (185-186 centres)

Will play with it on std dogs for now then try it at +25/30/40 when all finished as wheelbase change needs to be tested plus i run 180/60's.

Looks much nicer .. Dead easy swap aye

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, monksey said:

also the later shock linkage with the seperate dog bones as compared to my fixed 1993 are hard to get 

If you find a braced arm just use your wp bottom link knuckle and seperate dogbones to suit...you dont need the whole wr/ws dogs/bottom link to fit it in just chuck away the stock wn/wp dogbone link