B12 clutch pushrod

whyte25

No clue what kind of engine (Bandit 1200?), but does it has a hydraulic controlled clutch? If yes, it doesn't have any clearance..

If it's a Bandit 1200 it has a hydraulic controlled clutch, as far as my information goes, then it hasn't got any clearance.

Edited by Reinhoud
43 minutes ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

Do you mean how much dose the rod move out ward when the lever is pulled   ino.O

Yeah that's it...I've got about 1mm maybe 1.5mm. Rode the bike for the 1st time today and it feels like the clutch isn't releasing enough. Either that or its knackered. 

I always find when I have trouble with the clutch on my bandit best to strip the slave cylinder off, take the piston out and give everything a good clean . Then rebuild it and spend some time bleeding the system so all the airs out . Normally sorts the problem . Bandit clutches are the weak point of the motor when you start to tune them .

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:07 PM, colinworth79 said:

I always find when I have trouble with the clutch on my bandit best to strip the slave cylinder off, take the piston out and give everything a good clean . Then rebuild it and spend some time bleeding the system so all the airs out . Normally sorts the problem . Bandit clutches are the weak point of the motor when you start to tune them .

Same problem with mine! Stripped and cleaned the slave, works perfect now! You've got to remember, there's a lot of shit flying around off the chain in there!