regulator rectifier

JLawson90

Like the R's they have a separate regulator and rectifier on the alternator - they can be changed independently, which one's gone wrong ? they can be tested - pretty sure they're the same part number as Slingshot 1100s.  Edit - they are the same numbers -  just had a look !  rect. 3162127A00    reg. 32502227A00

Can we confirm then that Blandit 12 motors have the Reg/Rec built into the Alternator.

I've just imported a Mosfet from Cypress, which may prove to be unnecessary if this is the case.

The buggers a bit bigger than I'd hoped, so won't fit where I'd intended. If there's no need for it I'll sell it on, saves me drilling some holes in the chassis.

Yeah I make you right, I'm just being a muppet.

Too used to Air Breathers and assumed that Boiler would be as unsophisticated as just about every race bike that I've been involved in in the last 15 yrs.

Nothing to see here,                     oh look there's a Butterfly, now where's my net. :$