1100et engine protection bars.

Spelli

hi spelli  i got a a set for my 1100 et there good quality and fit perfect  its a itilan company selling tarozzi stuff   ,search officine08 and when your on that site  put suzuki gsx 1100 et in thier search the bars are 145 euro plus post  cheers yoshi

Edited by yoshi
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 9:12 PM, yoshi said:

a side car johnr thats interesting 

grandchild necesitates some lateral thinking. original plan was to fit one to a katana but i cant bring myself to use one of my kat frames for an outfit, so im going for an et and then will later fit the kat bodywork to it. the sidecar is a saluki siderider which is an 80's chair and if you google it, youll understand why its perfect for a kat!!!!

i suppose i should add that ive run sidecar outfits for over 30 years, our family transport for years were sidecars and we took our kids all over europe in various sidecars so getting another is more a bit of nostalgia for me rather than a leap into the unknown....

• Like 2
3 hours ago, johnr said:

i suppose i should add that ive run sidecar outfits for over 30 years, our family transport for years were sidecars and we took our kids all over europe in various sidecars so getting another is more a bit of nostalgia for me rather than a leap into the unknown....

You have my respect, riding a combo is an art that not everyone can manage :D 

12 hours ago, johnr said:

My late Dad was a fan of outfits as a young guy he had a chassis combo to haul his bantam trials bike around, then later on converted a double adult to an estate car type rear door to haul his double bass to gigs ...... Still miss him every day 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Good morning johnr, 

My apology to one & all for only recently seeing this discussion but after a recent search, I thought of asking on Katana Owners UK regarding the possibility of compatible crash bars from GS/GSX 750/1000/1100 models as I need some for my 1100SD in order to increase my confidence when moving my Katana around my workshop (pinned & fused foot). 

If Peddie has not taken up your offer from your 1100et, will you please consider me as the next owner.