Alternative to Pingel.

1 hour ago, Joseph said:

I make these for all my bikes :

IMG_20231002_181248.thumb.jpg.466a150cac6a299d23c0566400fe8145.jpg

And use these inline valves with brass spigots :

IMG_20231002_181040.thumb.jpg.bd19b23c9a7063a0782ae604ca4cd18d.jpg

This setup will outlast the bikes xD

Ah cool @Joseph That's an easy solution. Did the same on my other project where carb clearance was tight. Shoulda realised. What do you use for a gasket?

Aaah thats the problem.

It's not a fancy CNCed plate where i could use an OE gasket in a nice groove, so i use an anonymous sheet of rubber i had in a box of stuff, and cut bits off that 

Unfortunately i don't know what compound it is, but it must be a some kind of something fuel compatible ?

If you can score some then it's just Stanley knife and hole punch time and you'll be good to go, well cheap and bulletproof mod

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Joseph said:

Total cost around 10€

Sorry I messed up a bit there I thought you was selling them. They joys of being dis-wotsit I read things wrong sometimes. 

But i need something like this for my 7/11 project. Would something like this cause issues with flooding the carb due to higher flow / more pressure?

I had a few alloy plates laser cut but no stock and i didn't think i could market it anyway xD

7/11 non turbo ?

I use this setup on my 1216cc with RS38 and there is no running issues at all.

Obviously no reserve function, but i just refuel every 250km and thats never been a problem