Well Hell. Something went

Qwik

On the final leg of a 2400 miles road trip (40 miles from home) something cut loose.  Running on three cylinders and making BAD Noises. So I ordered a Holeshot Bigbore kit from Dale Walker and a set of Jugs off of fleabay.  Guess it’s time to upgrade.  Winter is coming anyway. Anybody have an engine stand they recommend.  Gonna do this in my kitchen (yes I am a bachelor lol)IMG_0467.thumb.jpeg.17b955370bbacf3f5cbea39c931cc53c.jpeg

• Like 1

This one is nicer than the one I have. I didn't realize I couldn't get the oil pan off with the engine in the stand until I tried and managed to spill a lot of oil in the process.

115906460374?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-https://www.Eblag.com/itm/115906460374?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=MzXxeLmnSEy&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

115906460374?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-

Edited by Upshotknothole
Add link

Thanks Guys.  Gonna order one.  

9 hours ago, Upshotknothole said: Good luck on the rebuild, can you tell where the oil is coming out?

Not yet. I believe it may have dropped a valve. It runs on three cylinders.  Gonna tear into it this week.  May buy a spare engine and do it that way. 

• Like 1