Running issues, rough idle and stalling up hill.

I recently finished my bike and in the way to the mot centre I could tell something wasn't right, 

It was really rough on the idle and first 1/4 of the throttle and then it was spluttering going up hill, it was great though once I got past the first 1/4 of throttle 

So i balance the carbs and adjusted the mixture screw a bit, it sounded a lot better, so I took it for a test ride and then the same thing, it was rough again around idle and I broke down going up hill, it just stopped and was popping back in and out of spark,

Luckily it was by my house so I pushed it back and I'm not wondering what to check now. 

So I thought I'd ask you guys to see if you might now when I can start?

I ultrasonic cleaned the carbs with a full strip and rebuild with new seals, I have put an ignition advacer on with k and n filters and a vance and hines megaphone exhaust when I was building it, I did have oil in the tank to protect it against rust during the build but not sure if that would cause any issues, 

I did have a weak earth to the engine as i ran my own earth cable to neaten things up but I did sort that out. 

My dad thinks it's electrical but I'm thinking carbs, I'm going to take the carbs off and check them over but wasn't sure if anyone else might if had this and what they did to fix it. 

Thanks

20230407_145641.jpg

Idle and 1/4 throttle sounds like pilot jets ,pull plugs like Tony says see if they're  wet,oily ,dry , if it runs good on the needle and main jet then I wouldn't necessarily jump to the ignition even though the carbs have been cleaned there may still be an issue in them