1100f powerscreen 17” wheels?

If you're wanting to keep the standard swingarm and forks, you're looking at ever a gsxr750 4.5" rim (early slingshot) or a bandit 600 (MK1 has 4" rim MK2 I think has a 4.5" rim?)

Use the caliper hanger for whatever wheel you use and you should be able to use your caliper. Which ever you will need to remake wheel spacers.

Front is a bit more difficult, I'd look at say a b6 or rf600 front wheel (you may need the Speedo drive) you will need to sleeve down the bearings/spindle hole, as your spindle is smaller. You will also need to make mounting plate for the calipers but at this point you could put some nice nissan 4 pots on.

Or the other way is to just change the front and rear ends 

@Rene EFE has just put a bigger rear wheel in and change the front on his gsxf in the projects section ;)

Most use 1100r wheels, rear almost plug and play, front no rocket science. 1100r discs need adapterplates, 298? Mm 600/750f, rf600, b600 etc discs just 9? mm spacers.

I used rf900 wheels, rear little more work than 1100r but I am not an enormous technician or so and with a little help got it done:

Better brakes and sticky tyres with a 170 rear on a 5J wheel (standard for rf900 and more space for chain)

• Like 1
9 hours ago, wraith said:

@Rene EFE has just put a bigger rear wheel in and change the front on his gsxf in the projects section ;)

I have 

Complete frontend swap, needs reworking of the lockstops and there is 0 chance you can fit the stock ignitionswitch to a Slingy top yoke. I just ziptied it out the way. I wanted to run the stock GSXR clipons but they are WAY too close to the fairing, so went for superbikebars in the end. 

Rear wheel is pretty much a straight swap; Slingshot caliperhanger with some adjustment to fit, redo the torquearm as mentioned above and that’s it. 

It’s very low but I haven’t ground anything out yet, but then I haven’t really been trying. It’s perfect for fast touring, which is why I built it. 

IMG_9001.jpeg

IMG_8896.jpeg

• Like 2