Donnington

Katana

I'm just going to pitch in here and qualify that we will have to ensure that we know how many bikes we can fit on the stand. Last year there was an empty area in front that we were able to overspill onto. If it hadn't been for that then we would have had a surplus. So at the risk of sounding like a control freak/nazi/dick delete as appropriate. I think we need to know what our capacity is. Then we need to see who's interested then if necessary (due to having too many bikes) we need to pick a a range of bikes that represent the spectrum that is OSS. @Harry74 can we have a discussion by pm.

2 minutes ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

I'm just going to pitch in here and qualify that we will have to ensure that we know how many bikes we can fit on the stand. Last year there was an empty area in front that we were able to overspill onto. If it hadn't been for that then we would have had a surplus. So at the risk of sounding like a control freak/nazi/dick delete as appropriate. I think we need to know what our capacity is. Then we need to see who's interested then if necessary (due to having too many bikes) we need to pick a a range of bikes that represent the spectrum that is OSS. @Harry74 can we have a discussion by pm.

I think this is a good problem to have but fair dues,I can bring beer instead of cake or do I need to join the VJMC:(....:stop:insert other motorcycle clubs here9_9

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

It wont be a problem at all if we sort it ahead of the day. ;)

Just wanted to show my support:tu and get a lap or 2 with similar minded folk,might even dig out my Arai Wes Cooley for the occasion...oh just remembered all the lining has vaporised and its been on the shelf in the garage since the late 90's:(

• Like 2

Spoke to Dave today. We don't know yet. I think the best approach is to keep the thread running as is and find out how many are interested and then see the size of pitch we can get to accommodate.  I would like to see as many BOTM winners as we can get and a good variety  of machines from across the OSS spectrum but it will always come down to who is available on the weekend.

Like I said let's get a list of people and bikes who are prepared to be there and start from there :tu

• Like 3
On 2/28/2016 at 3:23 PM, Bubba1135 said:

Details sent chap. 

If there's gonna be a bbq can bring a tray of proper Cumberland sausage to go with cake. 

yes theres gona be a BBQ (unless its pissing it down) so bringing your great bis sausage is a great idea

• Like 2

Ok just to put the Nazi in his fuckin place we havent confirmed the size of the stand thats why im asking now i can get a stand for 40 bikes but we will look cunts if we book half the hall and the same 15 turn up. So if you want to put your bike on the stand let me know now as need to get the stand booked if we get to many bikes priority goes to those that have had a bike on a stand for OSS before If you put a bike on the stand you get two weekend passes free camping free tea and coffee all weekend you get to do a few parade laps round the track Me and yoshi johnny (that will mean ME) will be doing a BBQ on Saturday eve £5 paid in advance will sort this before the show sausage and burger oh n some green shit on a bap if ya think thats dear just fuck off n dont have any i dont give a shit. Any questions give me or @Harry74a shout 

Bikes can arrive at Donington from 1.30pm on friday till 7pm and saturday till 10 once bikes are on the stand they dont leave till 5pm sunday eve

• Like 4

As I said before Dave, I'm in,it's an excellent weekend,come on boys and girls get yourselves along to it,be good to have 30- 40 bikes on the stand to show the people just what OSS is all about,plus there's racing to watch and  a parade lap(s) to go on on the Sunday, If ya need any help setting up Dave let me know. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Katana said:

Ok just to put the Nazi in his fuckin place we havent confirmed the size of the stand thats why im asking now i can get a stand for 40 bikes but we will look cunts if we book half the hall and the same 15 turn up. So if you want to put your bike on the stand let me know now as need to get the stand booked if we get to many bikes priority goes to those that have had a bike on a stand for OSS before If you put a bike on the stand you get two weekend passes free camping free tea and coffee all weekend you get to do a few parade laps round the track Me and yoshi johnny (that will mean ME) will be doing a BBQ on Saturday eve £5 paid in advance will sort this before the show sausage and burger oh n some green shit on a bap if ya think thats dear just fuck off n dont have any i dont give a shit. Any questions give me or @Harry74a shout 

Bikes can arrive at Donington from 1.30pm on friday till 7pm and saturday till 10 once bikes are on the stand they dont leave till 5pm sunday eve

He pretends to be tough like this all the time but anyone who knows him knows he's a big softy. He's actually gets quite tearful if you don't eat his BBQ.

• Like 3

Sorry for the slow reply to all your messages, but I have now replied to everyone who's contacted me.  Sounds like we are going to have a good few bikes this year if everyone turns up, at least 20 bikes.  This show has been a great laugh the past couple of years, so looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Harry74 said:

Sorry for the slow reply to all your messages, but I have now replied to everyone who's contacted me.  Sounds like we are going to have a good few bikes this year if everyone turns up, at least 20 bikes.  This show has been a great laugh the past couple of years, so looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Hey mate I've still had no email back I'll try it again 

• Like 1