750ES inlet port spacing

imago

I thought they were the head spacing from searching the vault/forum, but the search function is limited by whatever people have used as a description inlet/intake/port/rubbers/stubs etc etc and it's not clear on some of the descriptions if they're referring to the port opening or the rubber inlet tubes which vary depending on the offset.

I'm after the head spacing, so if anyone has a head they could measure that'd be great.

7 hours ago, clivegto said:

So what was the original plan or thinking ? 

As @Jdeacsaid, there was a set of throttle bodies as a manifold I was offered but it was a direct to head  mounting. He said they'd been on a 750es engine which sounded strange, but I've heard of weirder things. While I was waiting for measurements I thought I'd check on actual es measurements. Then when he got back to me it it turned out he'd got his wires crossed and it was  a Volvo ES. xD

He had also turned up "a manifold and plenum which has Suzuki on it". That it turns out is an XN85, so I said to drop that one off anyway. I don't need it but it'll be worth a nose.

He's helping his mate clear his dad's garage after he passed away so there's all sorts of random stuff and I asked him to keep an eye out for any Suzuki bits just in case.