Normal running temp?

I notice my EFE engine is getting really friggin hot while riding. Oil temp goes up to 120, and that's on the open road. Seems hot to me, but is it?

Haven't had the bike tuned (yet) but to me it doesn't seem to be running that lean. Is there something else to check?

No oil cooler yet! Was stupid enough to buy one with AN10 size and the I can't get the hoses to fit sensibly. But after all, aren't these engines supposed to work without a cooler anyway? 

And yea, I flushed the engine with mineral, and changed to ester based. Slowed down the heating quite a bit, but didn't solve the problem. 

My Kat has an EFE engine and stock EFE oil cooler but it runs hot (116 deg. C)  in slow traffic anyway, so maybe you'd better get a larger cooler while you're at it.. Having said that, the larger the cooler the longer it takes on cold days to get the engine up to working temperature.. So best get an oil stat as well with a larger oil cooler..