GSX1100 EZ Exhaust compatability

Jinxy

Does anyone know if any downpipes/collectors from any other models fit the 1100 EZ? GSXR, Bandit etc? The set on mine will probably go again with a bit of work but  a) I'm a lazy bastard at heart, and b) I'd kinda like something shiney rather than black. Thanks in advance.

Delkevic system fit and finish are ok. It´s made of stainless steel, so it´s not so shiny as chrome.

It´s more like 4-2-1 system than 4-1. There is wall in the collector pipe.

Header pipe diameter could be bigger but I think it performs good enough for the street bike.

For the price it cost it´s very good quality.

They must've seen this post and were waiting for the rush ;)

I paid £350 a couple of years ago to them for a full stainless system but it was old (very old) stock. The can was a horrible blue anodised colour which I had to strip. I guess they must have sold them all now & are just quoting the current price from Germany. Do Delkevic (D & K Motorcycles) do a full system. I have seen that they are doing them for other old skool bikes at less than £300.

Answered my own question - no they dont. They just do a system for some ugly lookin custom gs shaft drive thing. Might be worth asking them if they have something in the pipeline though.

Nick

Edited by coombehouse
More info