1100 v 750 ET rear peg hangers.

12 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Looking at it quickly it looks like it will need a flat milling on the back near the holes, they will go on as ive seen it done.

I bought a pair of 1100 ones, cleaned all the paint off and give em a good polish, when i went to fit them they just don't go in far enough !!!!  you would have to machine some ally off the back side so they sit closer in but their is a metal bracket welded to the frame that sticks out too far, you would have to cut it off and weld another one on in the right place further in.  by the way some 750's came with ally ones from the factory but a bit harder to find, i did see some on be gay the other day that i was gona buy !!!!   

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Tony Nitrous said:

Yes.  I read up on here about that. Either bore the frame or sleeve the arm. Different but fixable. 

I have a 1100 arm that is sleeved to fit a 750, i got it in a load of bits i bought, is it a straight fit in then, thanks

8 hours ago, Stumpy said:

I have a 1100 arm that is sleeved to fit a 750, i got it in a load of bits i bought, is it a straight fit in then, thanks

I haven’t done it, but I put the 11 arm in my 750 frame and it seemed like it would. Mine is missing the end caps and the correct spindle / spacer but I can’t see any obvious dramas. 

• Like 1