Hello all from utah

20210528_185229.jpg.4d9cdd309babaf24b8bc4a858b39d002.thumb.jpg.f360d0ab5f4c61eb2d86e87853783754.jpgIts been while so I thought get caught up on whats going in the school world .So I picked up a basket case 83 gs1100e  and mean engine was completely dissassembled started putting the engine together and relized I had no cylinder studs so I bought some just installed hopefully in the right holes . Im adding a picture would somebody so kind and look at and tell me if they look right I would apprecited and thank you for your time have a blessed day sorry dont know picture is upside down ok tried fixing it still loads upside down 

Edited by Wee Man
Picture is upside
3 hours ago, mrutah12 said:

Well the guu actually had it bead blasted and took all the pait off or he lied to me about what it was

Nothing wrong with silver.  It's my preference as well.  If it came with a crank it's easy enough to tell.  The crank end taper on the 83 is bigger than the 82 crank end.  Also you should be able to see the welds on the crank pins.  83 had them, in general 82 did not have the welds.  

• Like 1