Half way there, long way away ET

It seems I've gone and bought myself this half way there 1100 ET as my first project for 25 years.

It's a long way away because it's in Holland and I need to get it over here somehow but I do have a bit of time to get it out of where it is now.

Things I don't like and will deal with at various times:

The colour will be changed to something much more dark with (probably) orange decals and I'll extend the frame rails slightly as I'm not that happy where the tail-light ends. It's a bit too short but it might grow on me (no, not literally).

The rest will be fairly derivative of non standard ETs on OSS. There will be quite likely nothing new to see here. 

Under cover of darkness I'll wheel it out of the van (hopefully) and into my garage before dealing with:

That gopping exhaust wrap. Not for me in the slightest thanks, nor the dropped bars. I like my bikes loud and proud and out of main stream fashion. 

Anyhow, I'm going to need some parts as soon as I can figure out a way to get it over here.

10030C11-9C52-4659-AC49-9BAD68B9BD3E.jpeg

065B4296-F613-4E5A-B193-DA3C13F7D91D.jpeg

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Blubber said:

I noticed that it sold. 

At €2495 i expected it to last longer / get another price drop. 

Hope is what you expect of it.

Enjoy your spannering (y)

Thanks Blubber, it did get another price drop.

Just got to get it here now, then I can see whether it's what I expect of it but I intend to enjoy myself finding out.

• Like 1