Manchester Bike Show April 2nd&3rd 2016

Harry74

• 4 weeks later...

Okay all you good people out there in OSS land.  We've had confirmation of our Stand for the Manchester Show, so I need to start putting a list together of who's coming and what bikes we'll have.  If you've said you can make it and it's still the case, can you send me a PM on here.  Build up is on Friday, and I'll be there as soon as we're allowed on site.  We can add bikes Saturday morning, but they have to be on first thing.

Cheers,

H.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I've had the confirmation email through this week and we have been allocated a double stand (they wouldn't confirm this until all the club stand entries were in) so we've loads of room on the stand for bikes.  We can easily fit 20-25 bikes on there.  I know a few have already contacted me to say you're coming, but we could still do with a few more bikes, so let me know if you fancy it.  It's a good show, and usually a good laugh.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Kid Kearsley said:

Do we have any more info on this yet with regards to arrival times etc (Friday night or Saturday morning?) 

In the past the build up is on the Friday. I think from mid day or so, but it could be earlier.

Not sure what time they kick you out, but I think its late-ish.

7 hours ago, SiBag said:

In the past the build up is on the Friday. I think from mid day or so, but it could be earlier.

Not sure what time they kick you out, but I think its late-ish.

As Si has said, its from midday Friday onwards.  You can bring bikes on the stand Saturday morning, but it has to be first thing before the public are allowed in.  I'll be there early on the Friday, and will hang around until everyone who's coming is there.  We still need more bikes, we've got a double stand to fill, so anyone else fancy it? 

4 hours ago, Kid Kearsley said:

Can I come up Friday Evening as I'm out doing normal people things on the Friday at Alton Towers. Big Kid n that. 

Its only an hour from my place. 7-8pm otherwise early O'Clock Saturday it is  

The build-up closes at 8pm on Friday, as long as you can make it before then, that's great, I don't mind hanging around until then.  If not, then Saturday morning is fine mate, just let me know either way. 

Still need more bikes.

5 hours ago, Kid Kearsley said:

Is there a loading entrance I need to find? 

Sorry, should have put this in my last reply.  As you approach event city, there is a road off to the right which brings you around to the back of the building, it was signposted last year.