Box of goodies..not really

HWB

Hello everyone i have a disaster a good one tho, yea a good disaster that might end up being worthless or a good collectable. Very contradictory post this one will be :D

alright so a few years back and after returning to my bike at a meet i realised my twin clicker is bottoming out suddenly. Long story short someone messed about and released the gas in the remote reservoir so i figured it might benefit from a rebuild, took it apart cleaned everything got nitrogen in a tank ready to fill up, started reassembly and when i got to the shaft nut i f*ked up, i read the torque values wrong so the nut got damaged and the shaft thread too. Now the valve that threads inside the shaft head wont go in anymore im thinking the nut being too tight bent the shaft tube inwards ?  I have thought about machining the shaft threads anew but unfortunately the  shaft nut had to be destroyed in order to take it off.

long post i know but hey im quarantined and bored bare with me :')  

Also i forgot the shim order and where these little balls go. Now take it easy on the new fish

20200411_152844.jpg

20200411_152903.jpg

20200411_153012.jpg

20200411_153238.jpg

11 minutes ago, Askamaskinservice said:

Like a 3d puzzle, good luck.

Is it possible to find an exploded view from a sparepartdiagram.

I had the rebuild pdf printed out a couple of years back but i since have moved i tried looking for it today but nothing..im currently searching the net how about the shaft threads and nut what do you guys think ? Fixable ?